I wanted to put together a top 10 list of habits or actions that make you become a successful artist. And get and bunch of opinions from different artists. Thoughts? What would be your list?
1. Curiosity about everything.
2. Make more stuff. (never ending attitude)
3. Drink coffee.
4. Look at lots of pictures.
5. Smoke cigs.
6. Make at least one drawing a day.
7. Play with stuff.
8. Teach people new skills.
9. Always think you "need improvement".
10. Make compositions out of everything you touch.
Hope that helps. Later buddy.
Kyle Phillip Clemins